37. Add a shareable element in your video. “Now, this is extremely important and useful. If you’re seeking large and diverse traffic on your videos, you must create videos that are shareable. You can try and make your videos entertaining, educational or catchy. Viewers are more likely to share videos with these characteristics with their friends and family.” – Best Ways to Promote YouTube Videos for Higher Traffic, Times Square Chronicles; Twitter: @T2Conline
45. Optimize your videos and playlists for watch time. “Industry expert Mark Robertson confirmed that since October 2012, YouTube’s algorithm has prioritized videos that lead to longer overall watch time or viewing sessions, rather than videos that get more views. So, if viewers watch your videos – and suggested videos – beyond the first view, then your videos are more likely to be ranked highly in YouTube’s search results and related videos.
20. Focus on the quality of your content. “Don’t worry about the production quality of your videos—especially when you first start creating video content. The quality of your content is more important than the production quality of your videos. Your first priority should be making videos that are both helpful and entertaining for your target audience.
Does your company have a relationship with another company that has a great YouTube presence? Ask them to collaborate! Collaborating with others is a fun way for both channels to gain exposure to another audience. Create a video or playlist together. There are a lot of options to creatively collaborate with other brands, just make sure that their audience and goal is similar to yours. The partnership should align with your marketing strategy.
Observers speculate Google has sought streaming rights to on-demand TV shows and movies to bolster YouTube Red, its new subscription service. Some media reports suggest Google could go a step further and buy rights to live TV channels, making it a more direct foe of pay TV providers such as Comcast (CMCSA), AT&T (T) and Verizon Communications (VZ). Google is usually mentioned when broadcasting rights to major sports are up for grabs.
In 2006, Time Magazine featured a YouTube screen with a large mirror as its annual 'Person of the Year'. It cited user-created media such as that posted on YouTube and featured the site's originators along with several content creators. The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times also reviewed posted content on YouTube in 2006, with particular regard to its effects on corporate communications and recruitment. PC World Magazine named YouTube the ninth of its Top 10 Best Products of 2006. In 2007, both Sports Illustrated and Dime Magazine featured positive reviews of a basketball highlight video titled, The Ultimate Pistol Pete Maravich MIX.
So far, though, this has all proved to be mostly idle speculation. Analysts say Google has not been bidding aggressively to win streaming rights. It's not clear whether YouTube, long the top video site overall in unique visitors, aims to be the No. 1 aggregator of all video, says Joel Espelien, an analyst at the Diffusion Group, a video-focused research firm.
1. Adopt a mobile-first mindset. “The teens that make up Gen Z had smartphones before their millennial counterparts, and every marketer looking to target this demographic should take a mobile-first approach. By creating and publishing short, fun videos with a high propensity of going viral, marketers can leverage YouTube to target smartphones with pre-roll ads that are related to the content they are searching or watching.” – Steven Pulcinella, ProspectsPLUS! as quoted in 12 Tips to Help Your YouTube Marketing Quickly Click with Generation Z, Forbes; Twitter: @Forbes
But from where I’m sitting, these videos are a lot like the TV show Jackass – which was on MTV between 2000 and 2002. The show featured self-injuring stunts including inserting a toy car into one cast member’s anus, snorting wasabi, and tattooing in a moving off-road vehicle. The show was broadcast before 10pm, prior to a campaign led by US Senator Joe Lieberman to remove it.
21. Focus on stories instead of sales. “Before the rise of social media, if you wanted someone to see an advert, you had to rent space within a popular media channel like TV or print. On social platforms, brands can reach the exact same audience directly. This means that branded content (advertising) competes with entertainment, rather than interrupting it.
Please ask about Google AdWords Management... Thank you for your time and consideration. With over 12 years’ experience creating with WordPress, I specialize in Starter, Themed, Custom and eCommerce website design. Naturally WordPress plugins have become a specialty as well. I decided to focus on my real passion, helping people reach their personal and business goals through WordPress. As a Freelance Web Design Professional, I have worked with businesses in different niches around the globe. I have received great satisfaction working with my clients on both a personal and business level to see their projects come to fruition. I enjoy the challenges that web design brings to me and understand the importance of producing quality work in a timely manner. Google AdWords Management. It’s all about your goals. Whether you would like to increase calls, customer volume or drive organizational outreach programs, we will work closely with you to design and deliver the right approach. Our team of certified professionals will ensure that we continue to improve your campaign performance, day after day, week after week, month after month. Our collaboration with you and people on your team attracts more new customer traffic and promotes the value of the products, services and knowledge you provide. Every account we manage: - Gets regular hands on optimization – we never set and forget. - Is stringently tested using advanced statistical analysis. - Has remarketing campaigns as standard – because they work. Thank you, Johnnie J. O'Dell Jr.
Like any good campaign or content generation, it’s important to establish what you want to accomplish with your video before you get into the nuts and bolts of bringing it to life. Do you want to increase awareness for your brand? Drive inbound website traffic? Add subscribers to your channel? Increase social shares? Or do something else entirely? Establishing a singular goal at the start of the production process is key and will allow you to focus the video’s script and strategy on accomplishing it. It’s perfectly OK to have multiple goals for your YouTube channel, like increasing brand awareness and adding subscribers, but the best practice is to focus on one goal per video.
YouTube Live allows users to broadcast live content to viewers. Live video allows you to easily share unfiltered moments, and lets your audience participate with real-time comments. Live videos on YouTube are recorded and appear like an other video upload. You can easily start a YouTube live stream from your phone or desktop by following these steps.
Just like with on-page SEO, it’s important to optimize your video’s title and description. The title is the first thing people will read when scrolling through a list of videos, so make sure it’s clear and compelling -- it should make searchers curious about the content or be instantly clear that your video will help them solve a problem. Do some keyword research to better understand what viewers are searching for. Include the most important information and keywords in the beginning of your title. Finally, keep titles to around 60 characters to keep text from being cut off in results pages.