18. Find the right influencers. “It is the age of digital celebrities; or as they are called – Influencers. These are the people who get people to not just think about your brand, but also buy from you! Unlike the traditional celebrities, these digital stars still work their regular jobs and do regular stuff that their followers can relate to. They have a dedicated audience unlike movie stars or celebs who have a large but detached fan base. Also, brand endorsements seem like a natural fit in their content because the sole purpose of their online presence is to share their life with their fans. Measurement of the ROI for such influencer campaigns is also easier when compared to a celebrity endorsement.” – Aravinda Holla, How Brands Can Easily Analyze the YouTube Stats of Any Video Creator, Vidooly; Twitter: @vidoolydotcom
I am a Media Planner/Buyer who has worked on and led accounts at mid-size agencies. I have experience working with national, regional, and local clients, as well as budgets of all sizes. I have worked with brands across various categories, including Healthcare, CPG, QSR, Financial, and Tourism/Entertainment. Digital and Social Media are areas of greatest expertise, but I have planned and bought across all mediums. I am skilled in analyzing data as well as developing media strategies, as well as presenting information in easily understandable formats. Happy to help with anything your usual Media Planner/Buyer would do!
For example if your YouTube Channel happens to provide valuable video content for a very specific audience. Say the channel teaches business owner how to organize their finances, track their expenses and save money on taxes. Any company who is trying to reach business owners would love to place their ads on that channel because you would both share the same demographic. The people who view that channel are their potential customers.
Not only do subtitles and closed captions help viewers, they also help optimize your video for search by giving you another opportunity to highlight important keywords. You can add subtitles or closed captions by uploading a supported text transcript or timed subtitles file. You can also provide a full transcript of the video and have YouTube time the subtitles automatically, type the subtitles or translation as you watch the video, or hire a professional to translate or transcribe your video.
34. Treat videos like blog posts. “Don’t waste the opportunities to drive traffic to your YouTube channel through other social media platforms. Think of it as you would a blog post. The more nurturing it gets from all of your social activities, the more traffic it will get. So tweet it, blog about it, post it on Facebook, and promote it through your email newsletters.” – Six Tips for Using YouTube for B2B Marketing, Bluetext; Twitter: @bluetext
We want to hear from you and encourage a lively discussion among our users. Please help us keep our site clean and safe by following our posting guidelines, and avoid disclosing personal or sensitive information such as bank account or phone numbers. Any comments posted under NerdWallet's official account are not reviewed or endorsed by representatives of financial institutions affiliated with the reviewed products, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
14. Collaborate for greater reach and views. “Collaborate in your niche. If you are a fashion brand, then find top channels in allied fields like maybe travel or hospitality and feature them on your channel and see if you can be featured on theirs. This collaboration will give your brand a wider reach and a target audience that matches your audience profile. You can even collaborate with influencers on Youtube or Vloggers and ask them to add videos around your theme/playlist. This works great if you are holding an event or wish to do a series of review/demo of your products.” – Vikrant Chaudhari, 9 Smart Tips to Boost YouTube Marketing for Your Business, SocialChamps; Twitter: @SocialChamp
Some investors and others have renewed calls for more transparency from YouTube in light of accounting rules and recent questions raised by the Securities and Exchange Commission about its disclosures. They say YouTube has become a material part of Alphabet’s business and an important driver of its growth, warranting quarterly disclosure of its revenue, costs and profitability. Some investors are also arguing that the lack of disclosure around YouTube could potentially be undervaluing Alphabet.
Fancy becoming a YouTuber? You first need to figure out your passion – whether it’s gadgets, celebrity gossip, religion, politics, pets, make-up, and so on. “The most important thing is find out what you want make videos about, and have fun,” says Ezarik. “It’s also ideal if you’re doing something unique, some niche content, you can become the best at.” Create a free YouTube channel. Sign up for AdSense to monetize your videos (see below).
Because of the time you're allotted with this ad format, it's suggested that you create this type of ad with the goal of views and brand development, rather than just clicks into your website. This ad ideally generates revenue from the long-term brand awareness that comes out of a story people don't want to skip, and one viewers remember the next time they approach your product or service.
FOR CHRIS PREKSTA, co-launching the now-popular YouTube show "Pittsburgh Dad" was a "happy accident." In 2011, Preksta filmed his co-creator Curt Wootton performing an amusing impression of his father's Pittsburgh-inflected accent, and the pair edited it to look like a family sitcom. They uploaded it to YouTube, primarily to share with their own families. But soon, the video was receiving tens of thousands of views and gaining coverage on local media stations.
It's the perfect option for videos managed by charities and nonprofits, but even for-profit businesses and independent creatives can publish videos and YouTube Live streams that encourage contributions from their audience. Streaming platforms such as Twitch.tv, which webcasts video games and general interest content, sees accounts that are two years or older make $80 in "tips" per year on average.
YouTube ads provided a big percentage of the Segarses’ income during those early days, and worked well with their content. “Our workouts require strategically placed water breaks, which easily lends itself to monetization/ads that aren’t intrusive to the user experience,” says Segars. “People even joke about how relieved they are to see ads and get a quick minute to catch their breath.” Meanwhile, that revenue allowed them to adopt a no-sponsor policy. “It has cut out a lot of monetization opportunities, but our audience is well aware of our stance and appreciates it,” Segars continues. “We think that trust is an important part of building a brand.” As a result, they’ve roped in a loyal audience that’s now willing to pay for a variety of workout programs and meal plans for sale on the Fitness Blender website.
There are many options for editing tools and software. Depending on your operating system, your computer may come with free editing software such as iMovie or Windows Movie Maker. These programs provide basic editing tools, like the ability to cut clips together, add titles, and add limited effects and color correction. There are also higher end, more expensive options such as Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premier CC, which offer an array of editing tools. YouTube even has its own online editing platform you can use to compile your clips and edit together your video.
Think about it: As others struggle to establish their presence on YouTube, you could have an established position with a top ranked video. Believe us, it’s hard to knock a popular YouTube video out of the number one spot, but our Online Marketing techniques can get your listed and ranked in Google and bring your website more visitors. You’ll benefit from a rise in your Bing or Google ranking. And it goes without saying that a page one Google rank is as good as gold.
Adrianna did a really solid job for us on this ebook design. This is beyond what I expected but yet again, she's outdone herself. I was really grateful for her input. Initially, all I was hoping for was a better powerpoint presentation, meanwhile she totally reenvisioned the project. Now, I have this appealing and engaging eBook to show off to my clients. It's been a positive experience every time.
Michael did a great job for us and provided a very thorough SEO audit of our website. We had already done some SEO optimization, and Michael did not try to sell us extra "snake oil" as I have had others do. We had an almost two-hour call to go over his findings, and he was very willing to discuss particular aspects/questions in depth. His pricing was very reasonable. He was the only person who submitted actionable feedback in his original proposal, and he very much impressed me versus other larger digital agencies that have pitched for our business.
First, head to youtube.com/analytics. You should be directed to an analytics dashboard that shows an overview of how your videos have been performing during the past 28 days. You can adjust the analytics timeframe by clicking on the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner. The overview report features some top-line performance metrics, engagement metrics, demographics, traffic sources, and popular content.
Please ask about Google AdWords Management... Thank you for your time and consideration. With over 12 years’ experience creating with WordPress, I specialize in Starter, Themed, Custom and eCommerce website design. Naturally WordPress plugins have become a specialty as well. I decided to focus on my real passion, helping people reach their personal and business goals through WordPress. As a Freelance Web Design Professional, I have worked with businesses in different niches around the globe. I have received great satisfaction working with my clients on both a personal and business level to see their projects come to fruition. I enjoy the challenges that web design brings to me and understand the importance of producing quality work in a timely manner. Google AdWords Management. It’s all about your goals. Whether you would like to increase calls, customer volume or drive organizational outreach programs, we will work closely with you to design and deliver the right approach. Our team of certified professionals will ensure that we continue to improve your campaign performance, day after day, week after week, month after month. Our collaboration with you and people on your team attracts more new customer traffic and promotes the value of the products, services and knowledge you provide. Every account we manage: - Gets regular hands on optimization – we never set and forget. - Is stringently tested using advanced statistical analysis. - Has remarketing campaigns as standard – because they work. Thank you, Johnnie J. O'Dell Jr.
And though they don't appear to be huge revenue contributors at this point, the YouTube Red and YouTube TV subscription services can't be overlooked when trying to value the company. Particularly YouTube Red, which provides ad-free YouTube, some original shows and access to the Google Play Music service for $10 per month, and which led YouTube to become the top-grossing U.S. iPhone app in March. Later this year, Google plans to replace Google Play Music -- in many ways Red's weak link -- with YouTube Remix, a music service that's fully integrated with YouTube.
At the same time, YouTube is moving to develop subscription services. In November, YouTube announced a music-subscription service, similar to Spotify, that will offer ad-free listening and other tools for $10 a month. YouTube executives have discussed another subscription offering for non-music content, according to one industry official, which would be in addition to its existing ad-supported service.
In November 2008, YouTube reached an agreement with MGM, Lions Gate Entertainment, and CBS, allowing the companies to post full-length films and television episodes on the site, accompanied by advertisements in a section for US viewers called "Shows". The move was intended to create competition with websites such as Hulu, which features material from NBC, Fox, and Disney.
I fell in love with SEO over 4 years ago, and since them I made it a point to master ranking on both Google and YouTube. I have very extensive knowledge of keyword research, tagging, on page SEO as well as many other fun talents. I also have a strong background in lead generation, sales funnels, landing pages, product creation, web design, Wordpress and backlinking. I think that having over 10 years in sales and marketing gives me a very good understanding of what my clients need to grow their business. I love fun and challenging projects. When I am not working online, I paint murals.
Take your videos from dull to dynamic. Whether it's a sweet-potato-pancake recipe for YouTube, an Insta story highlighting your trip to Eastern Europe, or a FB shoutout showing off your latest yoga move, I've got you covered. As a GF globe-trotting yogi I love helping travel & wellness companies achieve their video goals. Because I believe in what you are doing, truly (I say as I munch on my ghee-cooked kale and drool over pictures of El Salvador, my next travel goal). I offer you... 5+ years experience Adobe Premiere Pro 7+ years experience Adobe Photoshop Basic Adobe After Effects editing for graphics, titles and more! ...because you need your videos to look great. You need them to knock the socks off your clients and wow your mother-in-law. You need them to make you famous (and more importantly, make you money). So click the hire button. You know you wanna. (P.S. I can also design you a kick-butt website in WiX)
9. Know your audience. “Your audience has needs, and no two audiences are alike. This group of people that have started to follow your content, these are individuals that are interested in what you have to say. You need to be able to give them what they came for, while also being able to stay true to your brand. Finding that healthy balance between what your brand needs and what the audience wants is key to maximizing how you market your content. By using YouTube as a social media marketing tool, you’re connecting with the people who support you, while also growing your brand.” – Stevan McGrath, The 7 Key Ways to Be Successful on YouTube, BestTechie; Twitter: @besttechie
Advertising rates -- Online media in general has had major problems with ad revenue. Even though video ads pay better than banners or other text ads, advertisers only want to be charged for people who actually see the ads. The question of verifying the actual audience that saw an ad is a thorny one. Older media like print and television were hugely profitable in their heydays because they never had to show that the audiences they claimed were ever truly realized by advertisers.
22. Follow relevant creators. “This YouTube tip is a bit out-of-the-box strategy. Think creative. Do wonders. Everyone sees all the available options on the platform and everywhere gets different results. One of the reasons for that difference is that people who work harder and think out-of-the-box get better results. Speaking of which, this strategy of ‘following relevant creators’ will help guide you to get engaged with the relevant audience, and ultimately you will meet a share of their audience. This is how people grow their YouTube Channels. YouTube Collaboration is a vital growth trend that YouTubers adopt, but this happens when you have some followers base and others (you’re collaborating) have some audience too. But, once you start relevant content creators on YouTube, they will notice you and maybe, the process of communication begins from there.” – Ali Raza, 10 YouTube Tips for Video Marketing, Ali Raza
Flesh out your topics and start creating fresh content on a regular basis. Just tap record on the camera, and talk. Be natural. You’ll also get better at hosting these segments as time goes on. If your videos require other people and/or editing, find some friends who can help pro bono. With videos ranging from five to 35 minutes, Ezarik says she spends more time editing than shooting, but is starting to enlist some help to free up her time.
Apply to join the YouTube Partner Program when you feel confident in the interest and following your videos have garnered. There is no set following numbers needed to become a partner, but YouTube must see that your videos have interest and are growing a following before you're accepted. Sometimes YouTube will contact you directly about becoming a partner, especially if your videos have gone viral quickly. If not, you can apply on the YouTube partner page by entering personal information, describing a marketing plan, and defining your video genre.
When a video goes viral, YouTube is typically the driving force. As of 2011, YouTube is the third-ranked website globally, with hundreds of millions of users. While you might be using YouTube only to look up video of cute cats and funny pranks, other users actually generate a profit stream ranging from pocket money to money in the bank using their personal YouTube channels and the videos they create. If you want in on the YouTube gravy train, the first thing you should know is that it's not as easy as it may look.
Of course, influencers have their own interests to look out for, too. “The process of creating a brand campaign is holistic, and the cost is not standard,” says Natalie Alzate, the woman behind NataliesOutlet, a YouTube channel with almost 6 million followers. “My manager, agent, and attorney work hard to ensure that each campaign is a success, which is measured by whether the fans respond to it as well they do to non-sponsored content.”
19. Focus on entertaining instead of advertising. “If you want to advertise on YouTube, it’s best to pay via AdWords and have your advertisement promoted across the platform to relevant demographics. However, when you’re uploading videos via your own YouTube channel, stick to entertainment rather than advertising. Keep in mind how video is important in the buying cycle.
25. Market your videos. “This is the piece most people forget about! Remember what I always say – You cannot just build it and they will come. You need to market ‘it’ too, no matter what ‘it’ is. Create social media posts to send people to the videos. Tell people about them – this is how you will build those views! It is the NOT MISS tasks in your marketing of these videos.
After you upload your channel icon and art, add a channel description, a company email, and links to your company website and other social platforms in the About section. Your description should provide more information on your company and explain what type of video content you plan on sharing. Search engines look at your description when determining how to rank your profile so incorporate relevant keywords in your overview. We’ll talk more about how to optimize your YouTube channel description below.