36. Add in-stream call-to-actions and inspire viewers to subscribe. “In April 2017, YouTube changed its policy, and now you are required to have 1000 subscribersto stream live videos. That is why this year we’ll see more live videos than ever before. You can stream interviews or Q&A sessions with users; you can show the ongoings of backstage; tell breaking news, events, etc. Tubularinsights insists that whatever occasion you choose for going live, be sure you rehearse before streaming the whole thing. Besides, live video sessions require beforehand promotion. Otherwise, nobody will see your live video and your efforts will be in vain. Don’t forget to add in-stream call-to-actions, both visual and verbal, thus inspiring viewers to subscribe.” – Donna Moores, What’s New in Marketing on YouTube: Tips You Need to Know for 2018, Socialnomics; Twitter: @socialnomics
“Explainer videos are the best types in the engagement field: they use a short introduction to present the problem during the first few seconds, then they offer a possible solution to that problem and finally introduce the brand and explain why people should choose this product among the competition to solve their problem.” – Juan Mendez, 12 Video Marketing Tips to Help You Rank Higher on YouTube, TheNextWeb; Twitter: @TheNextWeb
Notice: Information contained herein is not and should not be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell securities. The information has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however no guarantee is made or implied with respect to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Authors may own the stocks they discuss. The information and content are subject to change without notice.
While you’re on the quest to find and attract new customers and leads, don’t forget about the ones you already have. Share your video content and channel with relevant email lists. Encourage your contacts to check out a blog post you’ve embedded a video in to increase both the video and website traffic or direct them to a relevant playlist you’ve curated. Sending an email newsletter with valuable information and content is a great way to keep your contacts engaged.
Does your company have a relationship with another company that has a great YouTube presence? Ask them to collaborate! Collaborating with others is a fun way for both channels to gain exposure to another audience. Create a video or playlist together. There are a lot of options to creatively collaborate with other brands, just make sure that their audience and goal is similar to yours. The partnership should align with your marketing strategy.
Surf around YouTube and click through the most-viewed video clips to get an idea of the types of videos that garner the most hits. Everything from original music to product reviews, pranks, and even video blogs create interest on YouTube. The goal is to create an audience, so use your webcam or digital video camera to garner interest. Remember that YouTube does not allow pornographic images, nor can you make money from cover songs to which you do not own the rights.
7. Focus on audience retention. “If people are closing your videos after only viewing 15 seconds, you need to consider how to make the video more interesting to viewers. If people are leaving the video halfway through, this may indicate that you have focused on a specific topic for too long.” – Eleanor Reynolds, YouTube Marketing for B2B Companies: Tips & Examples, The Hallam Blog; Twitter: @HallamInternet
50. Use tools available through YouTube. “Start by using the tools available directly through YouTube. For example, provide a detailed and accurate title and description to each of your videos, and associate tags (keywords) that are directly relevant.” – Jason R. Rich, 12 Strategies for Promoting Your YouTube Videos, Entrepreneur; Twitter: @Entrepreneur
We all know about Facebook contests, Instagram contests, and even Pinterest contestshttps://blog.hootsuite.com/secrets-youtube-contest/. But what about YouTube contests? They’re not as common, but they are a great strategy. Since they’re not as common, this gives you an edge if you decide to use them. Like all other social contests, a YouTube contest can do a lot to help increase subscribers, engagement, and social shares. And, when executed correctly, lead generation and/or user generated content.
47. Try live streaming videos. “Early stages of buyers’ journey, especially for B2B, can utilize live streaming to their advantage to improve SEO. YouTube Live Streaming can actually boost your organics rankings because live streamings videos are more engaging and search engines reward you for it. It’s like you’re producing fresh content similar to news and search engines in particular Google like fresh relevant and useful content.” – Al Sefati, Video Marketing Tips and YouTube SEO Checklist for 2018, Sefati Consulting; Twitter: @SefatiDotNet
After all, relatability is a YouTuber’s greatest asset — along with a willingness to keep plugging away. “If you’re passionate about it, you really increase your chances of success,” says Asano. “It’s a lot of work. To produce just one video, you need camera equipment, a computer to edit it on, and time. And if you’re just starting out, you’re not going to get paid for a while because you need to build your subscribers. Don’t do it because you think you’re going to make an easy buck, because it’s not.”
Please ask about Google AdWords Management... Thank you for your time and consideration. With over 12 years’ experience creating with WordPress, I specialize in Starter, Themed, Custom and eCommerce website design. Naturally WordPress plugins have become a specialty as well. I decided to focus on my real passion, helping people reach their personal and business goals through WordPress. As a Freelance Web Design Professional, I have worked with businesses in different niches around the globe. I have received great satisfaction working with my clients on both a personal and business level to see their projects come to fruition. I enjoy the challenges that web design brings to me and understand the importance of producing quality work in a timely manner. Google AdWords Management. It’s all about your goals. Whether you would like to increase calls, customer volume or drive organizational outreach programs, we will work closely with you to design and deliver the right approach. Our team of certified professionals will ensure that we continue to improve your campaign performance, day after day, week after week, month after month. Our collaboration with you and people on your team attracts more new customer traffic and promotes the value of the products, services and knowledge you provide. Every account we manage: - Gets regular hands on optimization – we never set and forget. - Is stringently tested using advanced statistical analysis. - Has remarketing campaigns as standard – because they work. Thank you, Johnnie J. O'Dell Jr.
If you know how to manage your YouTube channels, you can actually earn more revenues. You see; videos that are being watched more often can be used as an advertising tool and YouTube actually pays the subscribers that get a lot of hits on their videos. How to get money from YouTube might fall on a different topic but at this point, we just want to stress out the importance of creating high quality and interesting videos.
But recent research has painted another picture. Scoring a place in the top 3 percent of most-viewed channels could bring in ad revenues of just $16,800 per year, according to analysis for Bloomberg News by Mathias Bärtl, a professor at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences in Offenburg, Germany. If you quit your job, that's barely enough to break through the poverty line.
“Using YouTube’s autocomplete suggestions, you may also get some good target phrases to consider, as well as harvest new ideas for future videos. Google Trends for YouTube Search can also help you evaluate the popularity dynamics of topical keywords and phrases.” – Aleh Barysevich, YouTube SEO: How to Optimize for the YouTube Ranking Algorithm, SocialMediaToday; Twitter: @socialmedia2day
Now that you’ve produced a video and optimized it for search, let’s talk about how to market your YouTube channel and videos. While ranking high in search results and having a large subscriber base are ideal, those goals can be difficult to achieve when you’re just starting out. That’s why it’s important to always spread the word about your YouTube channel and videos across other platforms. Fortunately, YouTube and other platforms make it easy to share video content. Below are some tips for how to best promote your YouTube content on other channels.
Hello! My name is Paul. I excel at combining a knack for creative thinking with hard professional skills. I use this to bring a fresh perspective to the table on a broad set of skills from YouTube channel management and optimization to professional video editing and shooting to social media marketing. EDUCATION: -Finance and Entrepreneurship double major (Indiana University, Kelley School of Business) -Creative Writing minor (Indiana University) EXPERIENCE I have been doing freelance and contract work in the telecommunications field for several years now, including a 6-month contract with the NCAA communications department (March-September 2017) to solve issues they were having with email delivery and salesforce as well as help strategize for their future outreach/recruitment tactics. I have extensive experience with video editing and animation in Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro, ranging from dynamic streaming videos and lyric videos for musical artists to music video editing, professional/corporate video arrangement and editing, script writing and delivery, YouTube video editing, and much more. Some of my specialties include: -Video animation (professional promotional videos, logo animation sequences, etc) -YouTube channel management and optimization (both corporate and recreational) -Video arrangement, color grading, special effects, etc. - Notable clients include: The NCAA, VertiMax, Adobe Experience Cloud I draw from an education balanced between the professional work environment and creative spheres to present a blend of strong professional communication skills, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving. Some of my business-related specialties include -Business plan writing and editing -Small business consultation (corporate strategy, operations, and supply chain) -Marketing strategy and social media marketing -Professional communication -Partnerships and contracts -Non Disclosure Agreements (drafting and editing) -Business plan drafting and editing -Presentation editing I also drum for and manage 2 nationally-touring bands. This has given me excellent experience in assembling and editing EPK's (electronic press kits), as well as writing for and managing social media accounts of all kinds, analyzing and optimizing YouTube channels using YouTube analytics, search engine optimization, and using Facebook ads and analytics to maximize post reach. -EPK's (electronic press kits) -Social media management and optimization -YouTube analytics, optimization, and search result placement -Facebook ads and analytics/optimization
5. Consider the customer journey. “If you’re just starting out on YouTube and have yet to build a following, chances are your first viewers will find you through search. So before you hit record or start building your video story, think about how you want your customers or viewers to find you. Who are you trying to attract? What are they searching for on Google or YouTube and how can you help them? Figure out which keywords you want your brand to rank for and craft compelling and entertaining video content around those keywords. The key to is to think about what the ideal path for your customer is. Say your company is a photo printing company. Your brand may be interesting to people who are searching for things such as ‘engagement photos,’ ‘scrapbooks,’ etc. If you want to capture those interested folks, your best bet is to create content for what they’re already searching for.” – Amy Copperman, 4 Essential Tips for YouTube Video Success, Adobe Spark; Twitter: @AdobeSpark
One of the biggest complaints I hear about video is that it’s so time consuming. It takes forever just to make one video. We’ve found a solution. We call it the, “Massive Video Production Strategy” This allows you to make the most amount of videos in the least amount of time and work. By using this strategy, some of our clients were able to shoot, edit, upload and optimize 30 videos in 9 hours.
There will be two images that you choose. The first will be your account’s picture, which will work similar to Facebook’s profile pictures. The second will be your channel art, which will be displayed at the top of your channel much like Facebook’s cover photo. You need to choose these images wisely, as they’ll be one of the first things that users notice about your brand. In the example below, my account picture is the picture of me, and the flowers are my channel art (please note, this is only an example account).
First, head to youtube.com/analytics. You should be directed to an analytics dashboard that shows an overview of how your videos have been performing during the past 28 days. You can adjust the analytics timeframe by clicking on the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner. The overview report features some top-line performance metrics, engagement metrics, demographics, traffic sources, and popular content.
The fact that YouTube is such a hugely popular platform also means that there is a lot of competition. According to Statista, as of July 2015, 400 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. So, if you want to be successful on YouTube, you need to make sure that you have the time and the resources to publish quality content on a consistent basis. In other words, you’ll need a good YouTube marketing plan.
You're much more likely to build up revenue by getting an audience through regular content publishing, whether you're making vlogs, cat videos or just talking about custard creams.You might remember the tale of 17 year old Fred Pye - he hit the news a few years ago when he revealed he'd earned £24,000 a year by making walk-throughs for Grand Theft Auto.
Before you can start getting paid, you'll need to reach the payment threshold. This varies depending on your currency. In the US, the payment threshold is $100. This means you'll need to earn $100 before you can start collecting any money. If you've hit your payment threshold, you'll be paid around the 21st of every month. If you didn't meet the threshold, that money will be rolled over into next month's amount.
22. Follow relevant creators. “This YouTube tip is a bit out-of-the-box strategy. Think creative. Do wonders. Everyone sees all the available options on the platform and everywhere gets different results. One of the reasons for that difference is that people who work harder and think out-of-the-box get better results. Speaking of which, this strategy of ‘following relevant creators’ will help guide you to get engaged with the relevant audience, and ultimately you will meet a share of their audience. This is how people grow their YouTube Channels. YouTube Collaboration is a vital growth trend that YouTubers adopt, but this happens when you have some followers base and others (you’re collaborating) have some audience too. But, once you start relevant content creators on YouTube, they will notice you and maybe, the process of communication begins from there.” – Ali Raza, 10 YouTube Tips for Video Marketing, Ali Raza
Not only do subtitles and closed captions help viewers, they also help optimize your video for search by giving you another opportunity to highlight important keywords. You can add subtitles or closed captions by uploading a supported text transcript or timed subtitles file. You can also provide a full transcript of the video and have YouTube time the subtitles automatically, type the subtitles or translation as you watch the video, or hire a professional to translate or transcribe your video.